Christian Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

God Loves Us. Let Him.

"Just as the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you; abide in My love. - John 15:9
Moments after I read this verse in my devotional book, I felt a wave of love just overwhelming me and suddenly I forgot what it felt like to have the Father's love in a tangible manner. Father God was getting my attention to His love. No matter happens, He is there for me to depend on, for me to trust His ways and not forgetting His love is eternal.

When you are in moments of uncertainties, be assured that God is a certain God and He desires the best for you even when you are not able to fathom His ways. We complicate our Christian walk so easily by trusting in our own judgement and ideologies. We are such complex beings but Jesus knew our shortcomings yet He still loves us and just as the Father has loved Him, He desire us to abide in His love.

A lot of good can come out of difficult situations if we just know how to run to Him and rest in His love. Because in His love, comes faith to do the impossible, living and acting upon right decisions, even to extend gracious help to people in need. For when we fall out of His love and focus upon ourselves, we get lost in our own self righteousness and it hurts us even more than we know it.
God loves us, let Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment