Christian Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Sunday, July 22, 2012

New Creation Church Team is Coming To EPCC

For the next two nights I will be attending New Creation Church Worship Conference at EPCC. I have sign up for the Songwriting workshop and I do pray God imparts something I need through the them. There are four workshops (Songwriting, Album Production, Sound mix, Worship Leading) available but we can only choose one. Contemplating between Songwriting and Worship Leading, I settled on songwriting as I have only been to one seminar that includes songwriting tips. I have been to many worship leading seminar and though I never get tired of it, songwriting was just the choice for me now.

There are two songs I am currently listening on my laptop so be blessed as you worship along.


No comments:

Post a Comment