Christian Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I Will Search For You

God says in His word, " You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart." (Jeremiah 29:13).The presence of God becomes increasingly real as we spend more time in His presence. It's interesting how Jesus left the diciples bewildered when He said He will be  going away yet He will always be with them. Soon enough they experienced the Holy Spirit living inside of them as He is living inside of each of us believers.

So is there a need to search for Him that is within us? Yes, in other words we need to connect with Jesus. That is 'seeking', it is all part of connecting and having a communion with Him. A time when God will bless us with His directions, and His grace to walk this life on earth, comfort us, lifting our spirits to face another day, a communion individually tailored for each one of us. A beautiful song to worship the Lord our God!



How precious how lovely
Are your thoughts oh Lord toward me
How truly amazing
Is the grace that You have shown
Oh Majesty I live to see Your face

I will search for You
And I will find You
I will find You with all my heart
I will lift my hands to You in worship
And I will worship with all my heart

How gracious relentless
Is the Father's love toward us
Breathtaking the beauty
And the radiance of You
Oh Majesty I live to see Your face
And be transformed
Into your image

No comments:

Post a Comment