Christian Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Current 4 Women - FullSail Ministry in Penang

When God prompts strongly in your heart to go somewhere, it is the best thing to obey, I heeded the prompting this time and I was truly blessed by this event Current for Women organized by Full Sail Ministries.

These are passionate men and women of God who ministers through arts and worship as well as the sharing of the Word of God. It was held in Fettes Park Baptist Church, a place where I first came to know the Living God in the youth ministry many years ago.

The theme of this event was Living Hope: Finding Life in the Waiting.



This is Jill Ludlow, the speaker throughout the event and her heart of passion for God are felt throughout the preaching of the Word. The tenderness of her message about Rooting, Rising and Thriving truly speaks volume about her experiences with the Living Hope Himself.  I thank God for speaking through her while praying for me during communion. Dreams that were shelved, God brought it to the surface of my heart and He sweetens it with mysteries. Mysteries that I am looking forward to uncovering and seeking out the out-of-box adventures that He has promised me. 


This beautiful artwork was painted by Heidi only during worship sessions in the span of two days. 


Here are some glimpses of the stations that were set up by the Full Sail organizers. They created such a cozy and peaceful environment for us to reflect upon our walk with God in various ways. It is a time of personal evaluation and surrendering unto God in my humble opinion as it allows me to dig deeper into certain areas of my life. It is so vital to be grounded in God's word while living in the waiting.


Our buffet breakfast prepared by Let’s Meat. Their cafe is located at Permai 32, Tanjung Bungah.

My current playlist in my ride each day:- Finding You by Erin & Trevor Ludlow

Stay updated with their events at



No comments:

Post a Comment