Christian Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Monday, October 26, 2015

Prayer On The Road

 Ever since my first car accident, my car has been a prayer 'altar' where I spend flexible devotion time with my Father. While I was on my way to work one day I thought about a friend who was in KL, accompanying her father for a heart surgery. God jus popped her into my mind while I was pondering on some upcoming events. No relation to her. I messaged to know if surgery is over. At that point, the father just went in awhile before my message.

 So I went into praying in tongues and suddenly a new tongue came and I asked God for interpretation. The impression came that I have to pray against the enemy from taking his life. Suddenly I remembered she told me the father is not a believer yet. And I confirmed with her. 
My whole drive to work was a warfare time. I believed God was doing something in their lives as a family and there was an opportunity for the father to come to Christ.

The next day, I messaged my friend to asked " All good?๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป" A little afraid of the reply cos I remembered my doctor friend, oncologist told stories how she prayed for her patients till they die. "probably it was their time"  and fear crept in a little but another part of me was pretty convicted and sure that it all went well.

And so the reply came " Praise the Lord, Yes! Taking a bus down later "

All glory to God!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

No comments:

Post a Comment