Christian Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Chains Are Gone (Amazing Grace)

"Amazing Grace 
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost but now am found
Was blind but now I see"

I was born again at the age of 12. Though I was born into a Christian family, but my spiritual eyes was opened at 12. I experienced God's love and His touch was as real as raindrops falling on my face. I looked back and I'm grateful to Him who saved me and brought me through healing of many things that I went through and He continues to mold and shape me to being the 'me' that He has willed. I'm a work in progress and through my weaknesses, His strength pulls all things together to help me overcome. Perfected in my weakness.

Why do people look at the stars for their future or horoscopes to determine their day when they can ask the One who made the stars and universe. Our future is in His hands and the choices we choose to make. Stay free for His Truth has already set us free.

No comments:

Post a Comment