Christian Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

God is The Strength of my Heart

The things we go through in life can exhaust us mentally, physically, spiritually if we do not guard our hearts and our thoughts. From exhaustion leads to sicknesses, mental breakdowns, depressions, spiritual thirst and when we do not connect to our power Source, we get lost in the world of self pitiness not knowing we put ourselves in that position in the first place.

Why do we humans look for the lesser things that fulfills just for a moment when there are lasting fulfillments that we can find in the things that are eternal. Complicated beings we are but God is gracious to us truly in helping us find the right way.

Let's allow God to strengthen our hearts that we may stand against the world values and stand strong in the Word of God. He is our portion forever and He will not let us go through beyond what we cannot withstand. The anchor of our soul, He is!

Psalms 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.

No comments:

Post a Comment