Christian Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Plaque of His Promise

I received a gift plaque from someone close to my heart, to remind me that God will always be with me. It's always comforting when someone tells us they will never leave us and their love is for eternity. Even more when I know my Father in heaven is never going to leave me. I imagined when I have to go through a dying stage in the future, these words are the words that will comfort me and I pray that God's tangible love will see me through as I walk towards eternity with Him.

Let's not think of that day just yet. Presently we need to be sure of God's promises. What God says, It is. In our daily walk with Him, we need to have faith in what He wants to do in and through our lives,therefore yielding to His will knowing that whatever happens, He is in control. And He will see us through everything from broken relationship,financial difficulties, betrayal, and even through deaths of loved ones. He is Jehovah Shammah, the Eternal God who is with us.

We may not understand everything that happens in our life but as we learn to depend on Him, we will see His Word sustaining and strengthening us, His love expelling all fears and we will conquer the darts of the evil one, overcome our fleshly desires and live victoriously.All glory to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment