Christian Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Monday, February 27, 2017

Serendipity by God

Believe in the serendipity of God's divine plan. That God has a hand in everything. A thousand years is like one day to God, we can't keep up with his time but we can flow in the timeline He has set for us. It is not an easy thing to do if the door before us seems uninviting. Not knowing what is behind the door cripples one's joy especially when it is a matter of life and death or a decision that could lead to many changes in life.  But what if a broken car brake brings to a right stop and there you meet the love of your life. What if a burnt hand will lead to an opportunity to become the best chef in the world with Michelin stars attached to the name.

I believe that God is a very interesting God and we just have to trust and hop onto His plan for eternity. God saved us and I just know He will take care of us forever. The eyes need to have the right focus and the lens needs to come from the right Maker.

 Rejections and failures are just temporary setbacks and sometimes it was there for a reason but if we choose to not look to God during those times, we may have missed the serendipitous moment that was already prepared for us.

 God is always there whether we feel Him for that moment or not. The practice of knowing His presence is so crucial in life. The Holy Spirit resides in us, guides us in all things and He teaches the deep truths about God and His ways.

This beautiful psalm in Psalm 104 speaks of how big Our God is, the earth in the palm of His hands.


And I would like to end with the last part of the Psalm
33 I will sing to the Lord as long as I live.
    I will praise my God to my last breath!
34 May all my thoughts be pleasing to him,
    for I rejoice in the Lord.
35 Let all sinners vanish from the face of the earth;
    let the wicked disappear forever.
Let all that I am praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment