Christian Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Remembering Jesus at The Cross

 I'm glad my piano student introduced this song to me. Yahweh by New Life Worship, Ross Parsley. Besides the wonderful arrangement of the songs, I love the lyrics. Yahweh was actually spelt YHWH without the vowels and Yahweh speaks of who He is. There is so many meaning quoted by different authors but to me He is just forever. He is the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last.

Resurrection Sunday is coming and today is Good Friday, let's remember what Jesus had done for us on the cross. His faithfulness is everlasting and no matter how far we are, He still there for us. Let us not forget to fellowship with God who loves us first and created us ,knew us even when we are at our mother's womb. He is sovereign! Be blessed by the song and worship Him with all of your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment