Christian Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Stop, Look, Listen


This morning I was reminded once again of this very common verse in
Proverbs 3:5-6: Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Last night I saw that verse on a cover of Our Daily Journey and also this morning when I opened this email from Kenneth Copeland Higher Fitness Monthly Prayer which I had received two days ago. These words seems to stand out to me for a few days and I have ignored it so today I resubmit all my desires, worries and burdens unto God.
The scariest part about trusting God is when you can't hear Him clearly and confusion starts to creep in. There are just so many voices that become noises to our mind. At the same time I know I should be dwelling in God's Word more to clear my mind of things that are not right. So today I would like to encourage you to let go of your worries and let God take His rightful place in your decision making. So STOP, LOOK to HIM and LISTEN to His voice that will lead us in the right path. And then obedience is the last choice we have to make.

2 comments:

  1. This is the Scripture I've based my Blogging site on, "Acknowledge Him"...It speaks volumes to the heart and mind of the believer, with simple instruction that will befriend you for a lifetime. Know that he is God all your ways, your thinking, your conversation, how you deal with others, private life, public life, and don't believe at anytime that you can do anything without him, and according to his promise he will perform his word. Somewhere in the bible the word says "When a man ways pleases the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him"
    Be confident and know that your way has been declared to him thru this acknowledgement, and he is faithful and more than able to lead you.

    Be Blessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you all the way. Thanks for the sharing and encouragement.God bless!

    ReplyDelete