Christian Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Monday, October 3, 2011

Clutter-Free Me

When do we reshuffle or clear out our wardrobe? When the necessary and the unnecessary number of clothings become colossal with little space left. Then that's when the mess and clutter begins.

Similar to our Christian walk,how we let the unnecessary mess to fill our lives that the necessity of our values,time,finances and our relationship with God and others are compromised. It gets cluttered and soon our priorities are not in the rightful places.


Here I am learning more from the author Robert Jeffress on being a clutter free Christian. Just reading the first few chapters, I am inspired to achieve what God desires of me. As I have known what God has planted within me the desire for a long time. The transformation needs the hand of God and my obedience. It can never be easy but it can be done. I hope you will be able to get this book as a source of guidance and inspiration.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment